Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Boring life

It has been quite some time since I had left this blog stagnant here. What can I do? I simply cannot find the correct mood to type out posts. Trying to get back the old me that would do things the right way.

My world just seems to be topsy turvy to me nowadays.
Home work not done.
Blog not updated for ages.
Study stressful.
English failed.
Have not bought my sports shoes.
Album collection also stagnant for long.
Broke me.
No money saved for the whole year.
Room quite unsatisfactory.
My determination, perseverance and confident have gone.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



And many many more.

24 hours a day. Not enough for me to use. Sianz life.
All about study study and more study.

Can anyone just get me out of this mess?
Enough of all these.
I want my determination, perseverance and confident back to me.
What could I do?
Nothing. Haha.

Bye.

No comments: